Maple Crest Care Centre is seeking a talented Cook with Long Term Care experience to join our dynamic team!
At Maple Crest Care Center a part of the Symphony Post Acute Network, we value the contributions of every staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive. To ensure that we do, we conduct regular surveys to continuously assess and, if needed, improve our ability to provide the best work environment for our employees. We believe that our extremely low turnover rate (about half the national average for skilled nursing facilities) is a true testament to the success of our proactive approach.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our staff members first! .
The Cook will:
- Provide timely preparation of quality food for residents, guests, family members and staff according to established facility policies and procedures, using safe food handling requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED
- MUST HAVE at least 1 year experience in long-term care, hospitality industry, or culinary training
- Current Sanitation Certification
- Knowledge and understanding of dietary / cooking techniques
- Ability to follow dietary orders and recipes
- Ability to work every other weekend
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or apply in person at: