MUST BE BILINGUAL ( Spanish/English)Symphony of Midway is looking for a talented Bilingual Director of Customer Experience to join our team!
At Symphony of Midway, we value the contributions of every care provider and team member. We are dedicated to creating a positive and productive professional environment where all are empowered to grow and thrive.
Symphony Care Network is certified as A Great Place to Work for 2019-2020! We couldn’t be prouder of our teams. We understand that the satisfaction of our teams results in the highest quality of care for our guests.The Director of Guest Experience will be responsible for monitoring all aspects of the guest experience and provide actionable information to facility management regarding enhancements to the overall operational effectiveness of the site.
Some duties will include:
Candidate must have the following:
- Greet / orientate all new guests and their families to the amenities and services of the facility
- Follow up with each short - term guest and family member/responsible party
- Serve as a liaison between guests and the facility to address any/all concerns
- Responsible for daily administration of survey tool/system
- Examine trends in data to identify systemic issues and/or improvements and present to facility management
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service
- Assist Administrator
Compensation and Benefits:
- MUST BE BILINGUAL ( Spanish/English)
- 2-3 years experience in similar position with strong emphasis on hospitality industry experience
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
Symphony Post Acute Network rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including an enhanced and generous work/life balance program, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.