Symphony at The Tillers is looking for a Housekeeper / Laundry Aide to join our team!
Symphony at The Tillers is part of the Symphony Post-Acute Network www.symphonypan.com
, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
Under the direction of the Housekeeping Supervisor, the Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning resident rooms and other interior and exterior facility areas and assisting in maintaining a clean and attractive environment for the residents. This position would also assist in the Laundry department. The duties of the Laundry Aide shall be to ensure facility linen and residents’ personal clothing are properly collected, sorted, laundered, distributed and/or stored according to facility policy.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Long-term care or hospitality industry experience preferred
Symphony at The Tillers include:
- Education is extremely important to our culture therefore, we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post-Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Retention committee and monthly employee appreciation events
- Competitive benefits package for full/part time employees including paid vacation, dental and vision, voluntary benefits and 401K with company match
- Apply online by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony at The Tillers - 4390 Rt. 71, Oswego, IL 60543