Symphony Post Acute Network is looking for a Business Office Manager to join our team!
Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s most innovative leaders in delivery of post-acute care and management services. As a family-oriented operation, we take a uniquely personal approach to delivering the highest quality outcomes possible for the guests in our care. We put a great emphasis on the hospitality we provide to our guests, residents and their families.The Business Office Manager will:
Candidate must have the following:
- Prepare Deposits Daily
- Maintain, balance and input census
- Process trust fund requests and maintain trust accounts
- Review accounts and aging on an ongoing basis and report inconsistencies
- Lead the collection process for past due accounts
- Verification of Financial Benefits – HIQA, Medicare, and Insurance
- Keep current with all State and Federal Regulations/Laws as it related to LTC Facilities.
- Other duties as required
- Ability to provide financial counseling for residents and families
- Ability to use Microsoft Office – Excel & Word
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Experience in Healthcare, specifically in Accounts Receivable and Medicaid.
- 2 + years long-term care business office experience
- Opportunity as well for advancement at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com)
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now