Symphony of Evanston is looking for talented License Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our dynamic team!
At the Symphony of Evanston, we value the contributions of every care provider and team member. We are dedicated to creating a positive and productive professional environment where all are empowered to grow and thrive.
Symphony Care Network is certified as A Great Place to Work for 2019-2020! We couldn’t be prouder of our teams. We understand that the satisfaction of our teams results in the quality of care for our guests.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will:
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Ability to work every other weekend
Symphony rewards its Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, company-paid life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply online by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
820 Foster Street Evanston, IL 60201