Symphony of Bronzeville is looking for qualified, reliable and loyal Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our dynamic team!
SIGN ON BONUS - $1000.00
REFERRAL BONUS - $1000.00
SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL !!!!!!
NEW COMPETITIVE RATES!!!!!
UP TO $50 per month REIMBURSEMENT for CTA/Metra use to and from work (receipts required monthly).
Symphony of Bronzeville is considered by many to be one of the area’s most innovative leaders in the delivery of post hospital nursing and rehabilitation. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network known for being the Employer and Provider of Choice www.symphonypan.com
There are full, part-time and casual positions available. There are a variety of programs available as well for unique staffing schedules including permanent weekend single and double shifts with additional pay.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will:
- Assist our residents’ with activities of daily living including but not limited to: showers and grooming, patient safety, and charting
- Document all patient care in the electronic medical records system
- Promote the highest level of customer experience at all times including family members, visitors and co-workers
- Attend all required in-services in order to be qualified to provide the highest level of care Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to care for high acuity, rehab and long-term residents
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service Skills/Requirements:
- Experienced Certified Nursing Assistant Certification per state requirements
- CPR Certified
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Valid C N A certification
- Compliant with the IL Dept of Healthcare's Health Care Worker Background Check Act with respect to criminal history
- Education is extremely important to the culture we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package with the option to opt out of benefit package to take a permanent higher rate of pay
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or stop in and join us for open interviews every Tuesday between 10am-2pm
3400 s Indiana Ave Chicago, IL 60616