Symphony Of Bronzeville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is looking for Part Time Activity Assistant /C.N.A. to join our team!
At Symphony of Bronzeville Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, we take pride in our guest-centric philosophy and our ability to deliver quality care to our guests. Whether in our post acute rehabilitation, long-term skilled nursing, or our specialty programs, this philosophy is reflected in our commitment to deliver the highest possible level of independence and quality of life for all those who pass through our doors. We're more than a traditional nursing home, our guests and their families can expect incredible care tailored to each individual need.
The Activity Assistant / C.N.A. will:
- Assist our residents’ with activities to provide social communication, entertainment, exercise and relaxation for our residents.
- Lead group and individual resident activities
- Complete required record keeping per facility policy
Activity Assistant / C.N.A must have the following:
- Ability to plan, organize, and lead activities
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- 1 + years’ experience in a social or recreational program in a healthcare setting
- C.N.A. Certification required
- Ability to work weekends
- Education is extremely important to the culture of our facility, we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com)
• Pension through SEIU union fund•Vacation, Sick and Holidays
• Voluntary benefits – disability, vision, life, etc.
• Tuition reimbursement and many opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- • Employee recognition program
- • SIGN ON BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS $$$$$
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or apply in person at:
Symphony Of Bronzeville Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
3400 S. Indiana Ave
Chicago IL 60616