Symphony of Bronzeville is looking for talented Restorative Nurse to join our team!
SIGN ON BONUS $3000
Symphony Of Bronzeville is a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s most innovative leaders in delivery of post acute care and long term care services. As a family oriented operation, we take a uniquely personal approach to delivering the highest quality outcomes possible for the guests in our care.
The Restorative Nurse will:
- Direct, supervise, and coordinator the Rehabilitation / Restorative Care Program
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Assist in evaluating residents for rehabilitative and restorative service
- RN OR LPN license
- 2-3 years’ experience in a SNF setting as a Restorative Nurse
- Candidate must have a current restorative/rehabilitation certification
- Experience with falls management preferred
- Must be knowledgeable of the MDS process
- CPR Certified
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony of Bronzeville, we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package
- Multiple health insurance options
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply online or in person at:
Symphony of Bronzeville
3400 s Indiana Ave
Chicago, IL 60616