Symphony of Glendale is looking for talented Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our dynamic team!
At Symphony of Glendale, we value the contributions of every staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and we are certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our staff members first!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will:
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN) Benefits:
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Indiana
- Ability to work every other weekend
Symphony rewards its Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line or stop in at Symphony of Glendale, 6263 N Green Bay Ave Glendale, WI 53209