Symphony of Glendale is looking for a few Full-time and Part-time Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team!
At Symphony Care Network, we value the contributions of every care provider and team member. We are dedicated to creating a positive and productive professional environment where all are empowered to grow and thrive.
Symphony Care Network is certified as A Great Place to Work for 2019-2020! We couldn’t be prouder of our teams. We understand that the satisfaction of our teams results in the quality of care for our guests.
The Registered Nurse (RN) will:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Registered Nurse (RN) must have the following:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Ability to work every other weekend
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
Symphony Care Network rewards its Registered Nurse (RN) professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including an enhanced and generous work/life balance program, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line at www.symphonyofglendale.com or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Glendale - 6263 N. Green Bay Avenue, Glendale, WI 53209