At Symphony Post Acute Network, we value the contributions of every staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network is certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our employees first!
Administrative Assistant Position Summary:
The Administrative Assistant, Finance will manage a variety of administrative projects and provide general support to the finance team. In addition to advanced administrative skills, be a self-starter with a strong technical aptitude, enthusiastic, versatile and actively contribute to and engage in the future of the company.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
· Answer phones
· Sort and get approvals on documents
· Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
· Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
· Collate and distribute mail
· Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
· Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
· Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
· Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
Administrative Assistant Must have:
· High School Diploma
· 2 years of administrative support experience is required.
· Experience supporting more than one individual is a plus.
· Great Communications skills and the ability to multi task
Administrative Assistant Benefits:
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.