MUST HAVE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTING Experience
At the Symphony, we value the contributions of every staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network is certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our employees first!
What You Will Do
As Accounting Manager, you will have the opportunity to support the Corporate Controller with managing the day-to-day operations of assigned accounting area(s) of the organization which is to process transactions, provide analysis and reporting, and to resolve escalated issues. Ensure transactions and the organization's requests are handled in a manner that achieves the optimal balance between cost/efficiency and service delivery.
What You Will Need
- Develops, implements and continuously improves policies, procedures, and processes, templates necessary to support operations. Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements as well as internal control standards. Examines operational policies and makes informed recommendations for process improvement and regulatory compliance. Resolves escalated or complex Associate issues that require managerial intervention or involve other process areas.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly financial statements and related notes, performs analytical review of the monthly operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained.
- Monitors regulatory environment to stay abreast of compliance requirements and to propose internal control standards. Makes recommendations for policy, plan and process modifications, implementing approved changes.
- Manages Accounting reporting requirements of assigned area(s). Utilizes reporting tools to gain operational insight in order to identify and manage problems and propose resolutions.
- Completes more complex accounting responsibilities including, but not limited to, journal entries, allocations, eliminations, and consolidations.
- Certified Public Accountant preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountant required.
- 3 years of experience required; 5 years of experience preferred.
- 2 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.