Must have analyst experience with Skilled Nursing Facilities
Symphony Post Acute Network is seeking Acquisitions Analyst to join our expanding team!
At the Symphony Post Acute Network, we value the contributions of every staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our employees first!
The Acquisitions Analyst works closely with the VP of Acquisitions & Strategy (“VPA”) in executing Symphony’s Strategic Growth Plan. Key responsibilities include reviewing and underwriting acquisition opportunities, preparing Strategy Session presentations, and supporting Symphony’s multiple entrepreneurial initiatives.
- Review and track acquisition opportunities in select target markets/asset classes
- Present preliminary “back-of-the-envelope” Deal Summary to Executive Leadership Team (“ELT”)
- Support VPA with deal sourcing, underwriting, due diligence, contract negotiation, and equity/debt raises
Strategy & Growth
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Assist in creating/maintaining Portfolio Benchmarking and Forecasting analyses
- Participate in preparation/presentation of Portfolio Strategy Report to ELT
- Assess and implement opportunities to improve Symphony’s data streamlining and dashboarding capabilities
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Data Science, or similar field
2+ years of work experience as a Acquisitions Analyst
Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
MUST Healthcare industry experience, SNF experience is preferred
Motivated team-player with ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
Comfortable in an entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including flexible working hours and schedule, enhanced work life balance program, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.