Looking for a Business Office Assistant to join our team!
The Business Office Assistant will:
- Review accounts and aging on an ongoing basis and report inconsistencies
- Assist in the Collection process for past due accounts
- Perform Verification of Financial Benefits – HIQA, Medicare, and Insurance
- Keep current with all State and Federal Regulations/Laws as it related to LTC Facilities.
- Assist in developing an environment of courteous, professional atmosphere and in the overall functioning of the Business Office
- Other duties assigned to support effective services to families, residents and visitor
- Train as a backup for the admissions office and reception desk
The Business Office Assistant must have the following
- Ability to provide financial counseling for residents and families
- Ability to use Microsoft Office – Excel & Word
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
Business Office Assistant Requirements:
- 2 years’ Experience in Healthcare preferred. Specifically in Accounts Receivable and Medicaid.
- High School Graduate