Symphony of Morgan Park is looking for a Full-Time Dietary Cook join our team!
At Symphony Care Network, we value the contributions of every staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where are employees are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Care Network is certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our employees first!
The position requires the cook to be able to read a recipe (this is a must), if you can batch cook this would be preferred, schedule is Swing shift week days and some weekends.
ServSafe Certification and/or Food Handler Certificate and Sanitation License required
Dietary Cook must have the following:
Dietary Cook Requirements:
- Knowledge and understanding of dietary / cooking techniques
- Ability to follow dietary orders and recipes
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment
- Promote and follow food / dietary sanitation practices
- Ability to follow state, federal, and facility dietary policies and procedures
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
Dietary Cook Benefits
- At least 1 year experience in healthcare a MUST!
- Current Sanitation Certification required
- Ability to work every other weekend
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.