The Symphony of Bronzeville is looking for a full time wound care nurse to join our team!
The Symphony of Bronzeville part of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the most innovative leaders in the delivery of post-acute management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
- Ideal candidate must have effective communication skills for interacting with physicians, families and staff
- Recent experience in a skilled environment as a wound care nurse with indepth knowldedge of treatment protocols, measuring wounds, documentation, etc.
- Must have the ability to work every other weekend and some holidays
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Experience in a wound care nurse role
- High standard of ethics
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now, email HR at email@example.com or stop in and complete an application at: