Caretel Inns of Lakeland is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses(LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN) to join our Dynamic Team!!!
Symphony Post Acute Network, a premier provider of rehabilitative, long-term, and assisted living care centers, is proud to announce the acquisition of Caretel Inns centers in Michigan! As we build upon a decades-long commitment to service of assisted living care for our guests and support of their loved ones in our communities across Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin, we are now positioned to build new clinical and administrative teams of skilled and passionate providers to support our expansion into Michigan.
Cartel Inns of Lakeland, now part of the Symphony Network, we value the contributions of every care provider and team member. We are dedicated to creating a positive and productive professional environment where all are empowered to grow and thrive.
Symphony Post Acute Network is certified as A Great Place to Work for 2019-2020! We couldn’t be prouder of our teams. We understand that the satisfaction of our teams results in the quality of care for our guests.
Caretel Inns of Lakeland has even MORE to offer Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN):
- 12 hour shifts with consistent scheduling
- Low nurse to patient ratio
- Beautiful, State-of-the-art facility that is maintained in a pristine condition
- Equipment is state-of-the-art and updated as healthcare technology changes to ensure our staff is properly equipped to take care of our guests
- 100% electronic charting
- Administrative support nurses on site
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN) Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops and organizes a plan of care for each resident utilizing all members of the health care team, standards of care, state and federal regulations, and facility policies and procedures.
- Administer all medications as ordered by the physician following all pharmacologic policies of the facility.
- Administers all enteral formula feedings, calibrating safe rate and time to be delivered, and correct operation of enteral feeding pump.
- Upholds the Residents’ Bill of Rights at all times.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN) Requirements:
- Must have Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurses (RN) in the sate of Michigan
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN) Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance with our low premiums AND low deductibles
- Life Insurance
- 401k eligible to all employees after 6 months and we match contributions!
- Tuition Assistance!
- Free educational In-Service program to keep your knowledge, skills, and abilities on the cutting edge of healthcare
- Paid time off available quickly, IN ADDITION to generous paid vacation time!