Caretel Inns of Brighton is looking for a temporary Maintenance Laborer who will take pride in maintaining and repairing our stunning facility!
The Maintenance Laborer is responsible for taking direction from the Maintenance Supervisor in general maintenance and repair of the building and grounds.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Performs remodeling, redecorating, and renovating of the facility or grounds, which includes but not limited to minor carpentry and painting.
- Regulates and does minor repairs to plumbing and electrical fixtures.
- Installs windows and doors.
- Prepares lawns, seeding, transplanting beds, fertilizing, seeds bare spots in lawn and prune trees.
- Clean debris and shovel snow from entrance way to prevent slipping and accidents.