Symphony of Evanston is looking for Qualified, Reliable, Loyal RN’s and LPN’s to join our dynamic team!
Symphony of Evanston considered by many to be one of the area’s most innovative leaders in the delivery of post hospital nursing and rehabilitation. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network known for being the Employer and Provider of Choice
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our people first!
The Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will:
RN/ LPN candidate must have the following:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants through encouragement and partnership
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
RN/ LPN requirements:
- Ability to care for high acuity patients
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long-term care experience
- CPR Certified
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Compliant with the IN Department of Public Health’s Healthcare Worker Background Act
- Education is extremely important to our culture. We offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package with the option to opt out of benefit package to take a permanent higher rate of pay
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
- Part time and full time all shifts
- Casual positions on days, evenings, and midnights
- Apply online by clicking Apply Now or apply in person at:
- Symphony of Evanston, 820 Foster Street Evanston, IL 60201 www.symphonyofevanston.com