Symphony of Crown Point is looking for qualified, reliable and loyal Housekeepers to join our dynamic team!
Symphony of Crown Point is considered by many to be one of the area’s most innovative leaders in the delivery of post hospital nursing and rehabilitation. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network known for being the Employer and Provider of Choice www.symphonypan.com
We have FT and PT positions available with options of day or evening shifts.
The Housekeepers will:
Candidate must have the following:
- Working under the direction of the Housekeeping Supervisor, the Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning resident rooms and other interior and exterior facility areas and assisting in maintaining a clean and attractive environment for the residents.
- Promote the highest level of customer experience at all times including family members, visitors and co-workers
- Attend all required in-services in order to be qualified to provide the highest level of service
- Previous experience in housekeeping preferred
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Ability to work every other weekend as well as some holidays
- Education is extremely important to the culture we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or apply in person at:
1555 S. Main Street, Crown Point, IN 46307