Caretel Inns of Brighton is seeking a Director of Maintenance to join our Dynamic Team!!! We are seeking an experienced maintenance professional to put their talents to good use!
Symphony Post-Acute Network, a premier provider of rehabilitative, long-term, and assisted living care centers, is proud to announce the acquisition of Caretel Inns centers in Michigan! As we build upon a decades-long commitment to service of assisted living care for our guests and support of their loved ones in our communities across Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin, we are now positioned to build new clinical and administrative teams of skilled and passionate providers to support our expansion into Michigan.
Cartel Inns of Brighton, now part of the Symphony Network, we value the contributions of every care provider and team member. We are dedicated to creating a positive and productive professional environment where all are empowered to grow and thrive.
Symphony Post-Acute Network is certified as A Great Place to Work for 2019-2020! We couldn’t be prouder of our teams.
Director of Maintenance Will:
Director of Maintenance Requirement:
- Inspect the facility on a regular basis to ensure the grounds, facility and equipment are maintained according to the facility policies and procedures
- Supervise maintenance and housekeeping personnel
- Maintain and monitor the fire alarm and emergency system
- Be on-call 24/7 to trouble shoot any maintenance emergencies
- Manage the facility preventative maintenance program
- Provide in-services, education and participate in the employee orientation programs
- 1+ years’ experience in a healthcare setting strongly preferred
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience
Director of Maintenance Benefits:
- Knowledge of the maintenance practices and procedures in a healthcare setting
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
Caretel Inns of Brighton rewards its Director of Maintenance professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including an enhanced and generous work/life balance program, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance, tuition assistance, and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth