Symphony Post Acute Network is looking for an experienced Director of Nursing to join our dynamic team!
At the Symphony Post Acute Network, we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our people first!
Director of Nursing Responsibilities:
Director of Nursing Requirements:
- Develops and maintains nursing service objectives, standards of nursing practice, and the nursing policies and procedures
- Assures that nursing personnel provide treatments, medications, diets, rehabilitative nursing care, activities of daily living, protective service, and training in self care as stated in the care plan
- Reviews nurses’ notes to assure that they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care provided and of the resident’s response to the care
- Makes rounds to assure that nursing service personnel are performing appropriate nursing care to meet the needs of the residents.
Director of Nursing Benefits:
- Must have a valid RN license
- RN required, BSN preferred
- Must have at least 1 year experience as a DON in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Familiar with all associated state/JACHO regulations
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.