Symphony of Buffalo Grove is looking for talented RN's & LPN's to join our team!
At the Symphony Post Acute Network, we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and we are certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our Nurses (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and staff members first!
The Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will:
• Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
• Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
• Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
• Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment
Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
• Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• Ability to work every other weekend
Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or apply in person at:
Symphony of Buffalo Grove – 150 Weiland Road, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089