Sign on bonus*
shift differential available
Symphony at 87th Street, a skilled nursing facility is seeking full-time and part-time CNA's to join our team!
Symphony at 87th Street
we value the contributions of every Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and we are certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and staff members first!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will:
· Assist our residents with activities of daily living including but not limited to: showers and grooming, patient safety, and charting
· Document all patient care in the electronic medical records system
· Promote the highest level of customer experience at all times; including family members, visitors and co-workers
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Skills/Requirements:
· Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Certification per state requirements
· Ability to work every other weekend
· Compliant with the IL Dept of Healthcare's Health Care Worker Background Check Act with respect to criminal history
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Benefits:
Symphony rewards its Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony at 87th Street - 2940 W. 87th St., Chicago, IL 60652